Sunday, July 7, 2013

Sunday Funday

This last week was super busy but also super good.

One of my best friends and I have been going to the gym together every day. It has been so much fun and we push each other to do more than we think we can. Today will be the 7th day in a row that we've gone. -- I feel pretty darn proud of that!

I also got on the scale today and it said 284.1. Which is wonderful because on Monday it said 286.6 so I will absolutely take that! -- I need to look back and see where that puts me. I changed my official weigh ins to Wednesday so I will do that when I do my official weigh in.

In other news, I have got to do something about my sugar cravings. They are out of control and I need to get them under control because its just been bad.

Anyway, back to studying... Just wanted to check in! 

Happy Sunday 😄


No comments:

Post a Comment