Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Back from Sabbatical...

Quick breakdown of the past 8 weeks....

6 of the weeks spent working 70-80 hours per week.

Whirlwind change in my life direction --- new speciality --- couldn't be more excited for life!

Took 2 weeks vacation.

Went to Colorado.

Climbed an "expert" hike... Damn near died of exhaustion but I did it!

Saw my sister and my neicey-poo!

Steam cleaned my entire house --- is shines bright like diamonds now!

Got a new car.

Stopped working out because of work (bad idea)

Got back into the swing of things (exercising) and now have a workout buddy

Gained 4 pounds (boooo,)

Got a fill and actually feel restriction (wahoo!!)

Now I'm studying 9 hours per day for the second part of my boards which I take on July 20th.

A lot of ups and downs but I'm doing my best to stay positive and working with what I've got.

My mid-years resolution --- "wake up - kick ass - repeat"






2 comments:

  1. Glad to see this update! Keep us posted and good luck on your boards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang, that is a years worth of stuff in 8 weeks!!

    ReplyDelete