Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sunday Funday Weigh In!

Start Weight: 318 (BMI 47.1)
Goal Weight: 163 (24)

Last Week: 289
This week: 281.7 (BMI 41.6)

Total Loss: 36.3

So that is 23.4% of excess weight lost! My birthday is tomorrow and I have a revised goal to lose 25% of excess weight by my birthday (7 weeks post-op) which means I need to lose 2.5 pounds by tomorrow. I don't know how likely that is, but I am just super duper happy with where I am right now!

I am actually enjoying working out. I am eating good food and feeling good. I have pretty much kicked my caffeine habit (which was getting pretty out of control).

I was actually pretty nervous to get on the scale this morning because I had maintained for the past couple of weeks, so it was sooo nice to see such a beautiful number on the scale. The lowest weight I can actually remember seeing on the scale in probably 3 years is 272 so I cannot weight to blow past that one :-)

Once tomorrow comes, if I haven't met my goal, my new goal is going to be 270 because that is a BMI of 39.9 and that takes me out of the morbidly obese category into good old normal obese! WAHOO! I can't wait until my frigging wii fit stops saying "that's obese!" when it does the weight! HAHAHA!

The gym doesn't open until noon today but I will be there with bells on as soon as it opens! <--- that is not something I thought I would ever hear myself say!

"Elegance is the only beauty that never fades." - Audrey Hepburn

No comments:

Post a Comment