Friday, February 1, 2013

Honey, I shrunk my arse?!?!

So today was awesome!

I was able to skip out of work early and was able to go the gym early and spend some time quite literally sweating my arse off!! -- more on that in a minute...

I can't remember if I said something about this before or not, but the other week when I went to walk around the lake with my mom, I did something funky and now the outside of my foot is killing me. Its not like a sprained ankle, it is actually the outside and bottom part of my left foot. I haven't gone to see anyone about it because I am just like that, but I've been having to stop and rest my foot during my workouts and that is bothering me. Today I got off the treadmill and got on the bicycle -- "spin you right round baby right round like a record baby" -- and finished my hour there. If this continues into next week, I think I may go into the doc to see if there is anything I need to be doing (I tried wearing an ankle brace but that actually made it worse!!). So for now, just elevating and icing it while I sip my hot cocoa (okay its warm milk with a scoop of the Unjury Chocolate protein powder in it, but it makes me feel better to think of it as hot cocoa) and finish up some paperwork (the bane of my existence - though I am thankful to be able to do it at home in my comfy pants and slippers!).

Okay, back to my arse for a minute. Yesterday my husband said that he could really notice for the first time that I am "shrinking"... He came up to me and hugged me and said "nice job, hun!" I had no idea what I had done well but I'll take all the compliments I can get though I stupidly asked "for what?" to which he responded "your ass shrank!!" --- my own personal cassanova! HAHAHA!



No comments:

Post a Comment