Friday, February 8, 2013

My good friend the liquid diet...

I threw up dinner. I threw up breakfast. I threw up lunch. I called my surgeon and had 1 cc removed I'm going back to drinking my meals for the time being.

Seriously, what the crap?!?!

I talked to a friend who is also banded and told her what was going on and she asked me if I was "sliming". Which made me cringe a bit but the answer is no. It's food that comes up. I get a sharp pain in my chest that makes it hard to breathe and about 30 seconds later, I find myself over a trash can or toilet. And not that I don't like my surgeon but I'm seriously not liking seeing him so often.

Anyway, Im going to pick up some milk on my way home and enjoy the heck out if some protein shakes this weekend and maybe my body will behave next week.

Oh oh I almost forgot, I am going to go out with my girlfriends tonight and I am so freaking excited! I don't even know what I have to wear because I haven't been out in such a long time but I am super excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment