Sunday, January 6, 2013

Severe dehydration = Trip to the hospital plus 2nd Sunday Funday Weigh in!!

OH. MY. GOSH!
So I got the stomach bug that's going around. Problem is, I wasn't doing a terribly great job keeping myself hydrated to begin with. Yesterday I woke up sick as a dog tried to go to work, ended up leaving. By 6pm I was so dehydrated, I couldn't stand up without getting light headed, my heart was racing out my chest and on top of that, I had 101.4 temperature!

To the hospital we went. While en route, I got a migraine. Why not throw insult on injury?! UGHHH. Anyway, 5 hours, 3 liters of fluid and some great nausea meds later, I got to come home and was feeling much better.
Hopefully since I'm less nauseated today I'll be able to keep some fluids down and won't get dehydrated again while I wait for this bug to pass, no pun intended.

Now on to better things, my Sunday Funday #2 weigh in ----- drumroll please---- I am down 30.3 pounds! Wahoo!!!!!!!!


"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me." - C.S. Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment