Friday, January 4, 2013

A much more positive than negative day!!! :)

So 4 good things happened today and 1 treacherous (okay it really isn't THAT bad but still!!)

Bad news first:
I was so flipping nauseous today!!! Took a lot of meds to get me not nauseous and even then all I had to eat/drink today was water and a bit of apple juice!! I really cannot wait until this nausea subsides and I can just get on with my liiiiiife!!! Nausea, nausea, nausea!!! (MARSHA, MARSHA, MARSHA!!) - I was born in the wrong decade!


Now on to the good things:
1. This one is technically two but who's counting?! He he he! I worked out today after work again! Wahoo for creating good habits!!!

2. I got a new cookbook for by a lady with a Lap Band for people with a Lap Band (reminiscent if "FUBU" ha!!) - I am so sick of baby food that doesn't taste good, I had to do something different!!!

3. I made one of the recipes. I'll eat it tomorrow for lunch whoop whoop!!

4. Last but not least, MY WII FIT CAME IN THE MAILLLLL! I haven't set it up as a girl had to get her hair done tonight and work out and cook a stew but I will be doing so tomorrow and I'm very excited!!!

5. (Forgot about this one and this one is perhaps most awesome of all) tomorrow is going to be a short day at work!! Only working 600-1300! Oh yeah oh yeah! I don't even know what I'm going to do with myself with all that extra time!!!

"She is clothed in strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future."
Proverbs 31:25

No comments:

Post a Comment