Thursday, January 3, 2013

"Shreadmill" in Ballet Flats?!

Today was LOOOONG!!

I was so proud of myself when I headed over the the gym, bag in hand after 12 hours at work! I thought to myself, "you are a freaking rockstar!"

Then I realized I had forgotten my tennis shoes. SERIOUSLY?!?! I looked down to my feet and for about 3 seconds contemplated just wearing the leopard ballet flats I was already wearing. Then I thought "the hell with it" and headed back to my car!

My goal is to go to the gym 3 days per week. So I am absolutely going to go tomorrow and Saturday after I get off work. I already put my shoes in my gym bag so this won't happen again tomorrow! Ha ha ha!!

"If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely." -Roald Dahl

No comments:

Post a Comment