Wednesday, January 2, 2013

I be up in the gym just workin' on my fitness!

Well today went pretty darn well considering it was a complete paradigm shift! Work was good! They ordered everyone lunch. I just slurped down my puréed food and chit chatted with some girlfriends! No worries there! I think it will all be good!

I went to the surgeon for my check up and he said everything was looking good! I scheduled for my first fill in 4 weeks (on the 30th). I also asked him about kiddos and he said no worries. Whenever we decide we want to have kiddos (which he clarified as meaning if I get pregnant ha ha!) that we just make adjustments and its no big deal. The only thing to worry about is my nausea, which I still have except it just comes in waves. I need to get that under control/stable (for about a million reasons)! That made me feel great. I'm not really planning on having kids soon but for whatever reason it just set my mind at rest to know that I have that option and it won't be a big ordeal (I guess my biological clock has turned into a coo-coo
clock and is going coo-coo ha ha ha!).

I also ventured to the gym tonight! I saw a couple people I knew leaving the gym and then saw two girlfriends while busting some sick moves on the elliptical so that was awesome!! Also, we have a really nice facility! I'm pretty impressed! I just need to figure out where the frack everything is. I also need to make a more up beat playlist, which has to include my jam "Fergalicious" ha!!!!

Overall, my journey back to the real world was a pretty okay one!



"Hark, now hear the sailors cry
Smell the sea and feel the sky
Let your soul and spirit fly into the mystic"
-Van Morrison, "Into the Mystic"

No comments:

Post a Comment