Monday, December 24, 2012

It's been 1 week!!

I can't believe 1 week ago I was waking up thinking that I had made the best decision of my life.

As my family sat around the table eating lunch today and I sipped on my Lean Body To Go drink, I was as happy as a clam!! My mom is a hover-er so she is very nervous and won't even let me carry my own purse and was very worried about eating in front of me but it really doesn't bother me. I know I have another 7 days to go on my liquid diet, and after that, I start bring in the puréed food and ill also be starting back to work so the 2nd is going to be a fun day ha ha ha!

Oh and also, I finally got my nausea under control and that is soooo nice!

The only thing I am bummed about is that I don't have a scale with me so I don't know how much I weigh now and I wish I did!! I won't be back home until New Years Eve which will be 2 weeks post-surgery so I bet I will have a pretty good loss!! It's such an awesome feeling to actually look forward to checking my weight!!!

One last thing, it's 100% chance of snow tonight! So excited for a white Christmas!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment