Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Had it up to here with liquids!!!

I'm not sure if it got to anyone else, but this liquid diet is really getting to me! I am struggling with it. I went out to dinner with my hubby and some of his family today and we actually went out for Pho (a Vietnamese beef noodle soup) and I was able to just have the broth and my hubby ate the beef and noodles, so it was cool to be able to go out for food but I miss chewing!!! Goodness gracious I miss chewing. This is day 10 and the most I have chewed was when I snuck half of one noodle when my hubby wasn't watching ha ha ha!!!

I think it's also been a little difficult because we have been traveling and that's always a little bit of a mess and we have been away from home for 5 days already so I think that's catching up with me too.

I was talking to my sister in law and he was asking what the point of the liquid set was and I told her it was for time to heal and for the band to settle in.

Anywhoo, I think it will be nice to get back home and get some sort of schedule going before I go back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment