Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Proud moment.

I was sitting in my local coffee shop dreading going to the hospital (I'm on mid-shift call tonight and that is ALWAYS a long evening) and I had a very proud moment.

Let me frame the story...

It's a cold, rainy day. So I'd pretty much given up the idea of running today. I got done with my daytime rotation at 230 and ran home to let my dogs out before call tonight.

Lo and behold!! My new workout gear has arrived! So I hustled and tried it on to make sure it would fit.

It all fits and it's super cute!

I changed back I to my work clothes and let the dogs back in.

The resident I'm working with tonight is notorious for letting people leave early.

So, I grabbed my new shorts and a shirt and my tennis shoes and out them in the car so u could go to the gym if I get out early.

That's not something I would have ever done even 6 months ago.

I'm not sure I will get to leave early tonight and the gym closes at 9, but if I can get a workout in, I will do it!!

4 comments:

  1. Hope you can get that work out in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go! I hope you had some time! I am definitely big on leaving my workout stuff in the car JUST IN CASE I can smush a run in when otherwise I might not have. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get some time! Love your quote!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You'll never regret finding the time to exercise. Good for you.

    ReplyDelete