Sunday, March 17, 2013

Sunday Funday Weigh-In :-)

Start Weight: 318 (BMI 47.1)
Goal Weight: 163 (BMI 24)

Last Week: 285
This week: 283.8 (-1.2)

Total Loss: 34.2

HELLO!!

I have been an absolute sketch ball in regards to checking other peoples blogs and also updating on mine!!!

I took monday off because of my tooth woes. It was absolutely miserable.

Tuesday, I took the morning off and went to the dentist.  They sent me back to the endodontist who gave me steroid injections in my gums. That was one of the worst things I've experienced.  Aside from the swelling and pain in my jaw/face, I had a burning pain from the steroids in my gums.  I had a few patients scheduled in the afternoon so I went to clinic.  One of the other girls too over for me so I could go home around 3 because I was feeling nauseated.

Wednesday I woke up and was feeling SOOO much better and the rest of the week just looked up!

Thursday - I delivered a couple of babies! I don't want to be an OB but I really do like helping with deliveries. Such neat to be able to be a part of that experience.

Weekend - One of my best girlfriends came into town! I haven't seen her in a year though we talk frequently! It was absolutely wonderful to spend time with her! Though I didn't do a very good job making good food choices, I didn't eat very much, so I still feel okay about it! We went downtown to the St. Paddy's Block Party and went shopping!

While we were shopping, there were a couple items that I had to get smaller sizes in. It was so awesome! I got a super cute dress by Jessica Simpson. AAAAND I got it in a 1x! I was shocked! I can't wait to wear it! I have a clinical exam tomorrow so I can't really wear it for that because I have to show "proficiency in the musculoskeletal exam" which will be hard to do in a dress, so it will be comfy dress clothes tomorrow! But I'm going to wear it either Tuesday or Wednesday. WAHOO!!

Anyway, I think that is all the excitement I've had this week! I have an adjustment on Tuesday and am looking forward to that because I have had like ZERO restriction for the past month... EEK.. Other than that, I am going to go to Hot Flow Yoga at 6am tomorrow, good Lord willing, if the creek don't rise ANNNDDD if I can crawl my bootie out of bed :-)




2 comments:

  1. Yay! Buying new clothes in smaller sizes is the best! Let us know how you like hot yoga. I have a friend that goes all the time and loves it but I haven't tried it yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I wish I could say I got up and did the hot yoga but I didn't. I was up late stressing about my exam this afternoon (which I am actively avoiding studying any more for!!) so I just set the alarm for later and didn't even kid myself. They have hot flow on Thursdays at 530pm. I have a written exam Friday so I think it would be awesome to go to yoga straight from work before heading home to study so that's the goal as far as yoga goes. I will for sure let you know once I've gone though.

      Delete