Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sunday Not-So Funday Weigh In #6

Start Weight: 318 (BMI 47.1)
Goal Weight: 163 (BMI 24)

Last Week: 283
This week: 284.7

Total Loss: 33.3

Well I am up 1.7 pounds this week.  Thats really not surprising but still disappointing.  I'm all bloaty and gross from TOM too, which just makes me feel icky anyway.

Like I said yesterday, I have made breakfasts and dinners for pretty much every day next week so I think that should go better.

OH MY GEE! I almost forgot, I ran/walked around the lake yesterday and it was so beautiful! I got 3 miles in! I think I could have done more but I didn't want to push myself because I want to be able to go back today.  I think I'll just take a leisurely walk with the hubs and the pup (he's so big!! I should post pictures of him! When we got him he was 7 pounds and now he is almost 80!! -- but he's still my puppy!!)

Saw this on pinterest last night and it kinda hit home so I thought I would use it today!

Happy Sunday everyone! Here's to a new week -- another new beginning :-)



2 comments:

  1. I hate weighing myself at TOM. I either stay stable or gain a few. So hang in there; next week will be better. Especially with the pre-planned meals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TOM is torture!! I think it should be a weigh in free week ha ha ha!! It always amazes me how much hormones cause our bodies to run a muck.


      Tanks for the support :)

      Delete