Saturday, February 16, 2013

Everything but the kitchen sink...

Yesterday was one of those days that we have all had! I decided to take the afternoon off of work because I was just absolutely exhausted and had a migraine. So I came home to take a nap and recoup. When I woke up I was voraciously hungry! I haven't been that hungry since before surgery! I was searching through the fridge and all the cabinets and I ate entirely too much and was still hungry! It was absolutely ridiculous. I actually went to bed around 830 in order to keep myself from eating! UGH! It was awful!

We will see how today goes but I am concerned that my band isn't tight enough now because I don't really feel any restriction at all. My next appointment for a fill is not until the 13th of March so I am going to try really hard to make good choices and not have to go get poked again between now and then.

In other ridiculous news, I only worked out one time this week. Shame on me! My goal is 3 times! I was planning on going yesterday but instead I ate everything in my kitchen! Blah. I will workout today and tomorrow to make sure that I get my 3 days in.

Also, I feel all bloatey and icky like I'm retaining water like my gran talks about! HAHAHA! My rings are too tight and my hands feel chunky.

Needless to say, this week, I kinda sucked. Gonna pull on my big girl pants and deal with it and make next week better. Tomorrow is weigh in day so we will see what Valentine's Day dinner/wine/desert plus yesterday's food debacle plus not working out this week did to the scale --- I'm kind of nervous!!!


"You have to decide what your highest priorities are and have the courage - pleasantly, smilingly, non-apologetically - to say 'no' to other things. And the way to do that is by having a bigger 'yes' burning inside." - Stephen Covey


No comments:

Post a Comment