Monday, January 21, 2013

Oy Veh!! - get your days straight, woman!!!

I got my days all confuse this past week. I totally forgot to weigh in yesterday. I weighed today (at noon, no less) and I am the same as last week, which is a-okay with me cause I usually weigh first thing in the morning before I eat or drink anything, so I'm okay with it.

I did a spinning class yesterday for the first time in a loooooooong time and I had forgotten two things:
1. How awesome they are!!! I swear I must have sweat at least 4 gallons (hahaha)
2. How much your ass hurts the next day!! OMG!! Every time I sit down I almost jump back up! -- too funny

Well I've got to get dressed and ready to go shopping. I am on a mission for some pants to wear to work because ALL MY PANTS ARE TOO BIG!! Wahoo! That is probably the most exciting thing that has happened to me recently!!

I am now setting an alarm for Saturday nights to remind me to weigh myself on Sunday morning! Hopefully I do a better job keeping my days straight this week!!


No comments:

Post a Comment