Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Juicy Peaches...

I don't have much to say except that I am SO proud of myself today and something funny happened.

1st the funny thing:
I saw a friend I hadn't seen in a while at work today he stopped me and looked at me and said "Wow! You're looking good! It's gotta be the scarf.. Do you usually wear scarves?" Well, it was indeed a new scarf, so I told him thanks for noticing and he left saying "You just look to me." To which I wanted to reply "Well I've lost 32.5 pounds, so perhaps thats what looks different" but I just relished in the compliment :-)

2nd - a little bit of self love
I was exhausted after working a 12 hour shift and the very last thing I wanted to do was to go to the gym, but I sucked it up and went and I am infinitely glad I did! I feel so much better!

So far, that is 2 out of 2 days this week and my goal is to go to the gym 3 days per week and use my Wii fit the other 4!

The other thing is, I suck at planning meals and need to get my shit together as far as that goes! Ugh! Oh well, I am trying very hard and I will get there eventually!



"We can complain because rose bushes have thorns or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses."
Abraham Lincoln

No comments:

Post a Comment